► The Sweet Escape

Hey lovelies ! My exams are getting closer and closer and I don't really have much time for anything to be honest so I thought I'd just blog an old shoot :)
This is super OLD ! I shot those images back in october 2011 and it was my very first commissioned shoot. Even though this isn't my best work, I still loooove most of these images!


I hope you'll enjoy going through this post ! let me know what you thought of it xxx

/WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // BEHANCE //
// FLICKR // TUMBLR //
// I
NSTAGRAM // Personal INSTAGRAM //







And here are two outtakes from that session :)








You can also find the entire shoot and so much more on Facebook, Flickr and on my Website

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Photo infos :
  • these were shot with a Canon EOS 500D, a EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS lens and an EF 50mm 1:1.8 II lens. 
  • all photos were edited by me. 

+++

// WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // BEHANCE //
// FLICKR // TUMBLR //
// I
NSTAGRAM // Personal INSTAGRAM //

2 commentaires:

Hey lovelies ! let me know what you thought about the post :)

 

bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Facebook fan page

HELLOCOTTON

Suivez-moi sur Hellocoton

My VSCO grid

VSCO Grid

Followers