Fuck a piece of Paper †

This was a spontaneous midnight shoot with my lovely friend Manu.
It was also my second photo-shoot, and I really had a lot fun doing it :) Let me know what you think of it !

// WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // BEHANCE //
// FLICKR // TUMBLR //
// I
NSTAGRAM // Personal INSTAGRAM //


You can also find the entire shoot and so much more on FacebookFlickr and on my Website

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Photo infos :

  • these were shot with a Canon EOS 500D and an EF 50mm 1:1.8 II lens. 
  • all photos were edited by me. 


// WEBSITE // FACEBOOK // BEHANCE //
// FLICKR // TUMBLR //
// I
NSTAGRAM // Personal INSTAGRAM //


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies ! let me know what you thought about the post :)

 

bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Facebook fan page

HELLOCOTTON

Suivez-moi sur Hellocoton

My VSCO grid

VSCO Grid

Followers