DIY - Sleeveless studded jean jacket

DIY - Sleeveless studded jean jacket 
Hey lovelies ! Here's my first DIY for you guys :)
So this is an easy one but I had a lot of fun doing it :) I know there's not much difference between the before and the after, but that's coz' I wanted something that wasn't too bulky yet no too discreet. 10 was the perfect match for me, 5 on each side.
I got the sleeveless Levis jacket in a vintage shop somewhere in Paris & the studs at Rattlesnake in Vienna (but you can get those pretty much anywhere !)
First thing you need to do is to decide where you want the studs to go. I chose the shoulders, I liked the punkish look it gave :)
Then you need to turn your jacket inside-out, measure the distance you want between the studs, and mark each place with a cross. Once you've done that you can either cut in the cross or try to make a discreet opening in the middle. I thought trying to make some sort of whole would be better because if I ever want to take the studs off it would be easier and wouldn't leave a too big mark in the jeans. I used a pen to go through the fabric an make a small opening to put in the screw.
After that, repeat the same for all the others, and screw the bottom part to the stud and that is it :D
I love it ! and the day I change my mind I can just screw off the studs and it will look like it use to.
Have fun DIYing !


DIY - Veste en jean cloutée sans manches
Coucou tous le monde ! Voilà mon premier DIY pour vous :)
Ce DIY est plutôt simple à réaliser, mais j'ai quand même pris beaucoup de plaisir à le faire :) Il n'y a pas beaucoup de différence entre l'avant et l'après, mais ça c'est parce que je ne voulais pas quelque chose de trop voyant ni de trop discret. 10 clous c'était le chiffre parfait à mes yeux, 5 de chaque coté.
J'ai acheté cette veste en jean sans manches LEVIS dans une boutique vintage à Paris, et les clous chez Rattlesnake à Vienne, en Autriche (mais vous pouvez trouver les mêmes un peu partout sur le net ou dans votre ville).
La première chose à faire est de choisir où tu va mettre tes clous : moi j'ai choisis les épaules parce que j'adore le petit coté punk que ça donner :)
Ensuite retourne ta veste (de façon à ce que la face interne de la veste soit vers toi), mesure la distance que tu veux entre chaque clous, et marque la d'une croix. Ensuite tu peux soit faire un découpage dans la croix, ou alors essayer de faire une ouverture plus discrète au centre de la croix. J'ai choisis la deuxième option afin de ne pas trop détériorer le jean. J'ai utiliser un stylo avec une pointe moyennement épaisse que j'ai planté dans le jean pour faire une petite ouverture circulaire dans laquelle j'ai pu faire entrer la vis de mon clous. 
Après ça, il suffit de répéter le processus autant de fois que nécessaire, et puis de visser vos clous et c'est finit :D 
Moi je l'adore ma petite veste! et en plus le jour où je change d'avis, il me suffit de dévisser mes clous et elle sera comme neuve :)
Bon DIY à tous !

------------------------------------------------
Photo infos : 
  • all photos with the mention "neuroticladybug.blogspot.com by Lilia Ait Khalifa" were shot by me.
  • these were shot with a Canon 5D Mk II and a PENTACON auto 1.8/50mm analog lens
  • all photos were edited by me.
  • all the photos were edited in CS6 using my own curves (they'll soon be available for purchase here) and basic adjustment layers.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies ! let me know what you thought about the post :)

 

bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Facebook fan page

HELLOCOTTON

Suivez-moi sur Hellocoton

My VSCO grid

VSCO Grid

Followers